Sunday, April 15, 2007

Really...IS IT A NEED!!!??!?!

At the beginning I found that no one farted, burped loud, or even really wanted to go to the bathroom, for fear that the other person would hear the other, when my boyfriend and I started "dating." Over the years, this all has seemed to change quite a bit. Now, he farts, BELCHES, and even feels free to leave the bathroom door open.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I think that its funny, more than anything, knowing that he feels comfortable enough to do all this stuff around me now. I find that many guys( and even some girls) just stress about these things in the first few months of dating. Its like that movie, "Along Came Polly," when Ben Stiller, is trying to go to the bathroom, and turns on the shower so "Polly" won’t hear but in turn makes a huge mess. I think that people do things as ridiculous as this, because we are trying to impress the other person so much that, all those years your mother told you to "be on your best behavior," seem to activate, as if it were on autopilot. It’s only when you know where your going in the relationship that you can switch it off.

2 comments:

Jonathan Tran said...

gross you fart and he farts in front of each other? that's gross ;(

sadly i'm kind of serious. oh well i fart in the car of my friends that are female with no problem if i have no respect for them... haha kidding? maybe..

i agree with you i'm pretty sure no one gives a shit (haha pun) if your significant other clogs your toilet and uses dumb stuff to unclog it. it would actually be pretty funny story/blackmail.

Ronit said...

I dont see what is gross about farting.. Everyone does it!!! I guess I am just the kinda person that laughs at farts instead of being grossed out. I am not an insecure farter hahaha. I actually have a friend that has a whole tape of his farts. Him and his friends recorded every fart they had for a year and its a whole entire tape of farts. Isn’t that amazing?