Sunday, March 4, 2007

Rockabilly Punk-Rocker, ...you are not sir...




So, what do you do when you absolutely hate your boyfriends’ roommate/ good-buddy?


YOU PLOT REVENGE!!!!!

Where should I even begin to start when talking about a self proclaimed rebel without a cause, “I do what I want,” prick. Well, let’s start at the basics. I never got a thank your for months when I cooked dinner or cleaned the apartment. Nope, I never got that. Instead I got insulted all day, had to finish the fights he picked with me about crap he knew nothing about but, thought that he did ( cause he knows everything.) I could honestly go on and on, but the thing that really made me started loathing him was, when he started to wedge his fat Dari air into my relationship with his “once” good friend and I.

First, let me give you a little background first on the “problem himself.” He totally idolizes James Dean (Rebel without a cause) Elvis Presley, and was once in the U.S. Air force, but didn’t learn any discipline since he thought his was ALWAYS better. He is one of those guys that (girls, you will totally understand; maybe even some guys) that gets on the Myspace site, and sends random emails, to random girls. Seriously, he actually spends most of his time on Myspace and looks for girls to “hit-on.” Now these emails don’t say anything like,

“You are so beautiful I just had to tell you,” or “I couldn’t help notice we have the same major; who’s your professor?”

No, he truly has degraded himself. He sends things that resemble that of what a two year old would say; random, broken thoughts, and completely useless. It’s all just to get their attention. I don’t know how it works. I guess they read it and think they might know him after all, and reply. Either way, its scary and sad to think about.

Well after he chit-chats a while to these girls, he takes them out on a date, being and saying all the right things; anything to get laid. That, my friend, is his whole goal; to get laid with the littlest effort and reality of knowing these girls. That’s his biggest fault though. He acts COMPLETELY different towards them! they start drinking, “wam, bam, thank your ma’am,” and he’s happy. Its only later that he realizes what a jack ass he is and has to try and deal with three psycho, bi-polar, and clingy girls texting and calling him all the time. Still he thinks that it is a good idea to try and have my boyfriend do it behind my back. He started sending him emails saying:

“Make a different account with a picture of a cat or something. Gen can’t find out though. Don’t worry dude, I’ll teach you how to tag online.”


So obviously when I DID FIND OUT and the crap hit the fan. I trust my guy fully and thus he knows my full plans of revenge. A list of ways to start:

*Skunk oil under the door handles of his vehicle
*Cayenne Pepper or Itching powered between the sheets of his toilet paper
*“Salt Peter” in his food and drinks ( it makes an erection impossible for hours)
*Fish in the seats of his vehicle.
*Short sheeting his bed ( the least of his problems)
*Etc.

So overall, it doesn’t look to good for him.

1 comment:

jaki.my said...

Wow rage woman! I could see why you hate this guy. He sounds obnoxious and lame - like too many guys that roam world wide causing havoc. I'm wondering where you venting or asking which option would be the best. If I do say so myself, the pepper sounds good for the kind of guy he is (that was an interesting fact by the way) combined with the toilet paper one and you've got yourself an unbeatable revenge. You should post how that goes too -just for laughs.